Choose your favourite toppings, control the quantities and save some of your hard-earned dollar by making your own meat feast pizza! We’re keeping it super simple so this fast food stays fast.
Meat feast pizza recipe
- Pizza dough (you can make this yourself with strong white flour, salt, dried yeast, olive oil and caster sugar but it’s quicker and easier to buy the pre-made dough)
- Tomato and basil pizza sauce (again, in the interest of keeping this simple, there are loads of these on sale, buy one that suits you taste)
- lean mince (browned off)
- Grated mozzarella
- Grated cheddar
- Shape dough into a circle and stretch dough onto floured pizza base
- Spread tomato sauce close to the edge of the pizza
- Add grated cheddar and mozzarella
- Add Meats
- Cook in top shelf of an oven at 220ºc for 10-15 mins
- Add sprinkle red pepper flakes if you like it spicy
- Serve, slice through
Enjoy cooking? There are plenty of catering positions in the army. Find out more here.